Minneapolis, MN Party Bus Company Offers Scholarship
Offers this scholarship for undergraduate students for 2015-2014
2015-2016 Party Bus Rental Scholarship for undergraduate students. The purpose of this scholarship is two fold, first in our present times of unprecedented tuition debt, anything we can do to make a difference for a single student is helpful. Secondly, we wanted to introduce the concept of entrepreneurship to students, that may otherwise have been unaware. The founder’s of RentMyPartyBus, Inc. are Jewish immigrants from Ukraine who have not successfully completed college or university in the United States despite valuing education. A large portion of our clients are students and we wanted to give back to the community that has helped our business grow over the past 5 years. Thank you.
Eligibility Criteria: Must meet the following criteria
- Student must be in accepted to or attending an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Minority – Applicant Should be an immigrant or the son or daughter of an immigrant to the United States.
Application Materials: Must be included for consideration
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay.
- An official copy of a high school or undergrad college transcripts.
- If entering Freshman Year in the fall of 2015, an acceptance letter from an accredited school.
- The Party Bus Rental Scholarship will be selected on July 31, 2015, any applications received after this date will be rejected.
- The award will be send directly to the accredited universities business office on behalf of the student by check.